For Austin, TX area residents, as well as other people throughout the US, auto insurance is not just a “nice-to-have.” In fact, auto insurance is required in the vast majority of states throughout the US. While these requirements have been put into place for liability reasons, it’s also smart to protect your investment. Whether you need to cover an economy car used strictly for commuting, or a vintage sports car intended only for the occasional joy ride, Eric Looper and Farmers Insurance offers the policy option that’s best for you.
Our auto insurance provides you with the protection you need no matter what the circumstance may be:
- You’re in an accident, and it’s your fault. Liability coverage pays for property damage and bodily injury that occurs as a result of an accident caused by you.
- You damage your own vehicle by accident. Whether it’s due to icy roads or sun glare on a windshield, accidents happen. Collision coverage helps you to pay for damage to your own vehicle, or even replacement costs if the vehicle is totaled.
- Your vehicle is damaged by another uninsured driver. Auto insurance may be required in most states, but that doesn’t mean everybody has it. Our uninsured motorist coverage helps to cover your bodily injuries if you’re harmed in an accident that is the fault of an uninsured driver.
- Your vehicle is damaged due to weather or something else beyond your control. Vehicles aren’t just damaged in collisions. Everything from hail storms to tornadoes damage or destroy cars and trucks every day. Comprehensive coverage protects you in these circumstances.
- A passenger in your car is injured in an accident. Our medical payments coverage will help pay for medical expenses for your passenger, no matter who is at fault in the accident.
- You can’t work for a period of time and need physical therapy to recover from an accident. Our Personal Injury Protection (PIP) can help repay you for lost wages, as well as medical and/or rehabilitation expenses.